It's finally here! And I'm so excited to share this news with everyone. After so much hard work and late nights cooking, baking, doing dishes, burning things, tasting things, lugging around camera equipment and... eating, eating, eating... it's finally time to unveil the cookbook. It has truly been a labour of love – and of passion (that's why we call it "sexy") – and it's a really good thing I have all this crazy super-natural energy to burn (that comes from quitting sugar). Now, it's over to you to try these recipes for yourselves.
I'm so proud of this little baby and want to thank everyone who helped make it happen. In particular, I'd like to thank the contributors Paul Jarvis, Meg Thompson, Bonnie Forkner, Amy Crawford, Emily Von Euw, Robert Lopez and Trisha & Nicki from Babble on Babylon. Also, Catie Gett from The Staple Store for the incredibly divine ingredients I can't live without. I couldn't have done this without you!
The eBook includes:
* OVER 50 incredible sugar free + vegan recipes
* almost ALL of them are gluten free too!
* a handy list of pantry essentials
* tips on how to avoid hidden sugar
* sugar free + vegan ice cream, cakes and muffins
* vegan cheese, pizza and pasta recipes
* delicious raw food recipes